New, Used, Damaged, Smashed, water damaged
Time to Install
Up to 5 min
8Gb, 16Gb, Black, White
How and where can I get Sell your iPhone 4 on a iPhone 4? You can get your iPhone 4 Sell your iPhone 4 by visiting Springfield iPhone Repair in Downtown Springfield, MO (412 S Campbell in Springfield, MO).
No appointment is needed for this repair. Feel free to come to our shop location during our open business hours 10A-2P and 3P-6P Monday through Friday. Repair time is up to 5 min, and comes with NO WARRANTY Warranty. If you choose (and the part availability allows for) to get this item shipped, you will likely forfeit any such warranties as described.
This repair service is not available for price-matching at this time.
This product either is not available for outright purchase or is available for the part only at the same rate of $FREE INSPECTION including shipping within the contintental 48 states and invalidates any such warranties as described in the warranty description for
Got a working, disfunctional or just another iPhone 4 burning a hole in your pocket? Sell your Mint, working condition, or busted iPhone to us today for cash! iPhone Recylcing at it's Best, right here in Springfield! Upgrade to the 5th Gen iPhone 4S you've wanted for months now, and lessen the impact of the $200 upgrade1
iPhone Recylcing at it's Best! Contact us locally at 417-268-5211 for an offer on all your old iPhones, or stop by our shop at 412 S Campbell in Southwest Downtown Springfield.
* Pricing varies depending on the condition of your iPhone. We will inspect the iPhone and make you an offer!
Symptoms & Preventative Measures
How to sell your iPhone in Springfield, MO or anywhere in Southwest Missouri
I want to sell my iPhone... what is it worth?
Your iPhone can be worth over $200 if in good enough condition! We will inspect the iPhone with a 32-point inspection process to determine it's usability for refurbishing or parts.
What about the information on my iPhone... how do I know that everything will be deleted?
We certify that all personal information remaining on your iPhone will be cleared before any part that holds information (in this case, the Logic Board) will be cleared of all personal data.
When I bring my iPhone 4 to sell to Springfield iPhone Repair, how do I make sure I get the most for my money?
There are a variety of things you can do to prepare your iPhone and make the best sale.
- Clean your iPhone 4 of debris and dust with a cleaning cloth. We recommend lightly damping a cloth with rubbing alcohol and rub off dust and debris
- Find your original box with the matching serial number on the back of the box. Open the box to see if the manual and tray are still inside.
- Bring your Original Apple Charger Wall Dock and Cable
- Charge your iPhone. If you bring the iPhone to us with a dead battery we will need to charge it before we can inspect the iPhone
- DO NOT UPDATE YOUR IPHONE. Older operating systems make the iPhone worth more. Don't try to "roll back" your iPhone software, just leave it in it's original state and operating system.
- Jailbreaking the iPhone does NOT make it worth any more to us or not. All iPhones will be restored to factory defaults and all personal information will be removed.
- If you have any information you need off the iPhone, please ensure that you do so ahead of time by synchronizing (not updating) your iPhone in iTunes. DOn't forget about your contacts and pictures!
How do I get paid for my old iPhone when I sell it to Springfield iPhone Repair?
When your bring in your old iPhone to sell to us, we make an inspection and photograph the iPhone to send off to our nationally recognized sister company who buys and sells the iPhones, and pass the offer they make to you. If you accept, we pay you on the spot, otherwise you can take back your iPhone to sell elsewhere. To avoid any delays, ensure that you call ahead for an appointment to sell the iPhone so that we can ensure cash flow to pay you immediately for your iPhone.
Why sell locally?
We are a local business that supports our growing economy in our own community, rather than random individuals in other states/towns. Most of the online websites that buy iPhones give you significantly less than what your iPhone is worth, and have you send your iPhone to them without you knowing how much you will get. If you decline their offer they charge you shipping to/from their location and a service fee.
The advantage of selling your iPhone to Springfield iPhone Repair is that if you don't like our offer, you can walk out the door with your iPhone. Andif you do, you walk away with cash immediately rather than waiting on a pre-dated check to arraive 5-30 business days. Call today to setup your appointment at 417-268-5211
Got a damaged iPhone 4? We'll still buy it. Contact us for details
We still buy iPhones that have damage for a prorated cost to refurbish the iPhone or piece out the iPhone 4 for parts.
- Broken Screens (Glass, lens, digitzer, touchscreen issues, LCD, backlight issues)
- Battery/Charging issues (Not charging, weak charge, dead battery)
- Busted externals (Back, buttons, mute switch casing, dock)